At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Wells Fargo Technology Internship Program provides participants with a ten-week orientation to Wells Fargo and the Technology groups within our organization. The experience includes relevant work assignments, real-world training, group projects, and exposure to key leaders. It is designed to provide undergraduate students with a blend of business, technical, and personal developmental training. The program targets exceptional Sophomores and Juniors.
In addition to participating in the Wells Fargo Corporate Intern Program learning series, our interns will have the opportunity to understand the day-to-day responsibilities of a team member and gain comprehensive professional and industry experience. The program exposes interns to a variety of business groups, providing a firm understanding of the company's operations, business strategies , and corporate culture.
With the Wells Fargo Technology Internship Program, you will gain comprehensive professional and industry experience and be hired into one of the following divisions for the entire ten weeks:
- Consumer Lending Technology
- Enterprise Functions Technology
- Consumer & Small Business Banking Technology
- Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology
- Digital Technology & Innovation
- Wealth & Investment Management Technology
- Chief Technology Office and Technology Remediation Program
- Technology Infrastructure
- Information and Cyber Security
Key types of roles an Analyst may be placed into:
- Engineering Analyst – Software Development, Infrastructure, Core Engineering, coding, programming, automation, scripting, hands on data.
- Information Security Analyst – Monitor computer networks for security issues. Install security measures to protect systems.
- Systems Operations Analyst – Technical support services, troubleshoot and restore data and systems, migrations from developments to production.