Administrative Assistant - Athletics
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: May 29, 2018
Organization: Lander University
City: Greenwood, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Hire Range: $27,000 – $33,500 annually
- A high school diploma and a minimum of two years' administrative support experience required.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Experience in a higher education or athletics environment preferred.
- Must have strong skills in providing excellent customer service and demonstrate strong ethics.
- A valid driver's license and safe driving history are required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of administrative operations, processes, techniques and procedures.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to deal effectively and courteously with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Must have working knowledge of accounting principles and record keeping systems.
- Must have ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
- Performs duties for the Athletics Director related to the operation of the Athletics Department, the NCAA, and the Peach Belt Athletic Conference.
- Provides administrative support to the Athletic Director.
- Responsible for overseeing purchases related to Athletics and preparing game contracts, schedules, and itineraries.
- Supervises student workers and oversees scheduling of athletic facilities.
Regular University Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
University Summer Hours: 7:30am – 5:30pm, Monday – Wednesday & 7:30am – 5:00pm, Thursday
May 29, 2018. Receipt of individual applications not acknowledged. See
position status at www.lander.edu/hr. Lander University is a tobacco-free
campus. All final candidates are subject to successfully completing background requirements. This position has been deemed a cash sensitive position therefore requires a satisfactory credit report.