Administrative Assistant -Diagnostic Laboratory
Date Posted: November 11, 2021
Deadline: December 31, 2021
Organization: Greenwood Genetic Center
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suites
- Basic computer skills
- Advanced computer skillsets desired
Education and Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, with at least two years of experience in a related field
- Associates degree with medical training is preferred
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working at a computer.
- Must be able to list up to 15 pounds at a time.
The Greenwood Genetic Center (GGC) has an immediate opening for a full-time Administrative Assistant in our Diagnostic division. This position will be located in the Greenwood office.
- Screen and direct lab specific telephone inquires
- Data entry for billing purposes
- Coordination of patient reports
- Support clinical testing activities
- Receive and manage incoming patient information
- Assist with a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) once appropriate training is complete
101 Gregor Mendel Circle
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.