Administrative Assistant Level 2
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: February 24, 2021
Organization: Leath Correctional Institution
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Hiring Range - Min. $30,970.00 Hiring Range - Max. $39,984.00
State of South Carolina Minimum Requirements:
A High School diploma and work experience that is directly Related to the area of employment. A bachelor's degree may Be substituted for the related work experience.
(or an acceptable equivalency as approved by the division of state Human resources).
SCDC Minimum Requirements:
- Six (6) years of responsible clerical, secretarial, or administrative experience.
Must have experience in the use of personal Computer.
- Serves as Disciplinary Hearing Recorder and Coordinator for weekly dorm inspections.
- The distribution of inspection reports and changing plaques.
- Responsible for updating SCDC and Leath Policy manuals located in Warden I area and the Law Library.
- Responsible for updating post order manuals in Warden I and Major's offices.
- Responsible for compiling various monthly and weekly reports; types for Warden I, Major and Administrative Captain in addition to the distribution and filing of incident reports.
- Answers institutional telephone (switchboard) 3 days per week.
- Prepare office supply requests for various areas of operations and disseminate supplies.
- This position serves as secondary back up for institutional mail room as well as other duties required.
- This position requires direct contact with inmates in a security facility with inherent hazards to health and safety.
Must Successfully Complete 3 week SCDC Basic Training upon hire.
2809 Airport Rd
Greenwood, SC 29649
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.