Administrative Specialist I (Switchboard Operator) 3rd shift
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Organization: DSSN - Whitten Regional Center
Website: View Website
Wages/Salary: $18,593 a year
Requires High School Diploma or GED and one year of clerical experience; or an Associate Degree in Secretarial Science or a related field.
Functions as the switchboard operator for Whitten Center and assists the Facility Officer of the Day with various duties, primarily with obtaining staffing coverage in the residential service area and disseminating information to appropriate areas of the facility.
- Answers and screens calls coming into the switchboard, forwarding calls as appropriate and taking messages as needed. Facilitates obtaining emergency services as needed.
- Assists the Facility Officer of the Day with obtaining residential service staffing numbers and documents as appropriate. Assists with completion of target staffing documents.
- Prepares the daily FOD and Switchboard logs documenting the activities of the FOD and Switchboard operator for each shift. Disseminates the logs appropriately.
- Greets visitors coming into the Administration Building, issues visitor badges, answers general questions of visitors, contacts units/program areas of visitors. Assists family/staff with questions re: trips/home visits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Clinton, SC 29325
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.