Ammonia Service Tech
Date Posted: February 4, 2022
Deadline: June 1, 2022
Organization: Industrial Mechanical Group
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $25 - $55 per hour depending on experience
- Trade school degree or Minimum of 3 years of progressive work experience in Ammonia refrigeration service.
- Valid Driver's license and a safe driving record.
- Physically able to climb ladders, work at high elevations and lift objects up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to pass a physical examination and Respirator Fit Testing.
- Minimum 1-2 years of field experience.
- Available to travel 50%.
- Availability to be on call nights and/or weekends as required.
- Basic computer skills (electronic documentation).
- Working knowledge of screw compressors, electrical troubleshooting of common types of industrial refrigeration systems and control alarm systems.
- Provide refrigeration repair and maintenance support to industrial accounts in the food and beverage, refrigerated storage, pharmaceutical, and gas processing industries.
- Perform routine and emergency service on Ammonia and Freon refrigeration equipment commonly found in industrial applications. This includes a working knowledge of screw and reciprocal compressors, electrical troubleshooting all common types of ammonia central systems & control/alarm systems.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and adherence to all work safety policies, procedures, and governing requirements.
- Maintain and manage truck inventory and/or job tool boxes in an accurate, neat, and orderly manner as well as adhere to vehicle maintenance program guidelines (If applicable).
1022 Hwy 191
Trenton, SC 29847
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.