Date Posted: September 13, 2021
Deadline: October 29, 2021
Organization: VANSCO INC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $11.00 - $13.00
- Education and Training:
A High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience and Ability:
1 - 3 years of related experience within a manufacturing environment is preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to read diagrams and manufacturing prints and documents.
Ability to write routine reports.
Ability to perform basic math skills using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to solve practical problems where limited standardization may exist.
Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers.
Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
Ability to regularly lift up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
Ability to meet specific vision requirements including close vision and color vision.
Individual will complete all tasks related to the assembly of wire harnesses, final assembled products, and sub-assemblies.
- Responsibilities include:
- Follow all procedures and guidelines to comply with established safety and environmental rules and regulations.
- Read and interpret assembly requirements from work instructions, sketches and/or prints.
- Evaluate finished product for adherence to quality requirements visually or by utilizing required devices.
- Utilize power and hand tools in the preparation and finishing of assemblies.
- Evaluate condition of equipment/tools to assure in proper working condition prior to use. Complete periodic preventive maintenance on equipment as assigned. Report any equipment issues to Lead person or Operations Manager.
- Complete and/or maintain production and inventory control records as required.
- Clean equipment and work area at the end of each job or workday.
- Adhere to all company rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Lead or Operations Manager.
- Report all instances of non-conformance or concerns with safety and quality standards to Lead or Operations Manager.
- Consult Lead or Operations Manager with any questions regarding production requirements.
- Performance Evaluation Metrics
- Quality and output of production.
- Adherence to safety/environmental procedures.
- Attendance and following work assignments.
- Working Conditions/Environment:
Work is required in an environmentally controlled area.
Noise level is usually low.
May be required to stand or sit for prolonged lengths of time.
Must be able to walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, and kneel.
2432-D, Hwy 72-221 E
GREENWOOD, SC 29649
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.