Assembly Technician I - 1st Shift
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: April 16, 2021
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required.
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of (enter location) will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Vocational certification or degree in manufacturing field (MSSC)
- 1 year of Manufacturing Experience
Eaton’s CRDS team is currently seeking an Assembly Technician I - 1st Shift to join our team. This position is based at the NEW Hodges facility.
The Assembly Technician I will assemble Low Voltage Assemblies. Timely execution of required tasks including, but not limited to assembly allocation of materials, inspection, testing and shipping. Box, pack and ship finished product and all raw materials, as appropriate.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Comply with the environment, health, and safety guidelines.
- Work to manufacturing information, electrical and mechanical drawings, sketches, written or oral instruction from supervisor or engineering and to established procedures.
- Responsible for visual inspections of material before and after assembling.
- Responsible for identifying nonconforming parts and troubleshooting errors. May be required to perform hypot test on assemblies.
- Use various fixtures, gauges and assembly tools to assemble, adjust or repair assemblies. Use of layout, drill, saw, punch, rivet and paint material as required.
- Apply identification labeling on completed assemblies as required.
- Form shipping groups of final products shipped to external customers and prepare assemblies for shipment or storage, as appropriate.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Hodges, SC 29653
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.