Assembly Technician II- Tables (1st Shift)
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: November 20, 2020
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum 1 year of electrical assembly experience is required.
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Greenwood, SC will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- 2 year degree in manufacturing discipline
- 4 years of electrical assembly experience
- 2 years of direct experience with low voltage busway assembly or 1 year of industrial electrician helper experience
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is currently seeking an Assembly Technician II- Tables (1st Shift) to join our team. This position is based at our Greenwood, SC facility. Note: This position is based at the Maxwell Ave. facility.
The Assembler Technician will perform assembly, wire, fit and modification work involved in the manufacture of indoor and outdoor assemblies, breaker and auxiliary compartments, breakers, renewal parts of assemblies or breakers, customer service orders, power modules and any sub-assemblies associated with these. Identify and collect needed materials for kits, when required, test, and assemble and prepare for shipment.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Assemble, adjust or repair using hand and air tools, jigs, fixtures, gauges and measuring devices assemblies and sub-assemblies of a repetitive and/or non-repetitive nature as required.
- Fill out out ISO checklists, quality checklists, customer checklists, feedback forms, and production lists for supervision, drafting, customer service, and engineering as required.
- Mount and install electrical equipment. Perform wire operations as required.
- Receive, pick, label, pack and prepare for shipment, all material and assemblies.
- Maintain minimum levels of Kanban inventory and report shortages to appropriate operators.
- Inspect all assemblies for loose or missing hardware and cleanliness.
- Respond to change notices, customer requested adjustments and development needs.
- When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
310 Maxwell Ave
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.