Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: August 1, 2020
Organization: Electrolux Home Products
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications)
- High School degree required or GED equivalent - Associates/Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawingsand write detailed repair reports.
- Experience with communication protocols such as Ethernet/IP, DeviceNet, ControlNet, DH+, and Profibus.
- PLC / Servo system programming required; multiple platforms such as Allen Bradley PLC5, RSLogix 500, and Control Logix. Siemens S7 PLC and Servo Drive programming and troubleshooting experience a plus.
- HMI programming required; FactoryTalk Viewexperience a plus.5+ Years’ experience in Allen Bradley Paneltalkand Siemens WinCC programming preferred
- Experience with programming / troubleshooting ABB robots. 5+ Years’ experience in Kuka Robotics programming preferred
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office proficiency as well as Computerized Maintenance Management Systems experience preferred. Must be able to operate a computer and a tablet (iOS and android).
The physical demands described here are representative, but not limited to, of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This position is very active and requires frequent (4 to 12 hours) standing, walking (on concrete surfaces), bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, squatting, crawling, twisting, climbing, perform repetitive movements, and perform work from ground level to overhead, (Or otherwise awkward positions necessary to fix equipment).
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move items over 50 pounds with assistance
- Lifting shoulder high up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders, bend to 90 degrees repeatedly.
- Ability to work in unusual or extreme elements; such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises.
- Ability to operate a scissor lift, boom, and bucket lift and work at heights of up to 30 feet.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work will require very fine dexterity, tactile sensitivity and extreme muscular control of the hands.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideaswe can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and/or repairing company production automation and support equipment. You will repair and maintain all plant automation in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, manufacturer's specifications and blueprints. You will perform tasks related to preventative maintenance, mechanical machine repairs, inspection and testing of equipment and specific projects. It is essential that you execute all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality and Reliability.
- Provide controls technical support to all Technicians, across all departments, with PLC's, HMI's, Robots, Variable Frequency Drives, AC/DC motors, Servos and I/O modules.
- Install, maintain, and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe and electrical systems in the facility.
- Completes preventative maintenance sheets issued by scheduler/planner, maintenance lead mechanic, supervisor or maintenance manager.
- Inspects plant equipment for proper working condition and safe operation.
- Cultivate (through active participation in the team) an environment that helps to build and strengthen the team concept and sets the culture of that Zero Safety Incidents, Zero Quality Defects, and Zero Preventable Stoppages is achievable.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals blueprints and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
WHO YOU ARE
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
101 Masters Blvd
Anderson, SC 29626
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.