Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: December 11, 2020
Organization: Trane Technologies
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
- Ability to read blueprints and weld diagrams preferred
- Beginner level braze ability with some knowledge regarding physical properties and metal characteristics in which they are working with daily
- Learning techniques and allowance for metal heat and requirements. Works on a small team
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Mathematical acumen such as ability to interpret fractions, decimals, multiplication and division
Responsible for brazing material together in production process to create a finished good through melting a filler metal to join 2 pieces together.
- Cut and clean copper and steel pipes for cooling unit (dry piping)
- Installing pipes and brazing copper pipes and brass fittings
- Perform repetitive braze operations with little variation
- Set-up and braze basic assemblies in department with assistance
- Ability to make minor adjustments to braze depending up little variation in job requirements
- Follow standard work and check quality requirements
71 Industrial Park Rd
Newberry, SC 29108
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.