Business Summer Intern 2020
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: May 29, 2020
Organization: TTI Power Equipment
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Education and Experience Requirements
- Student working toward Bachelor's degree, with major or minor preferably in Marketing, or Business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must have good interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and be self-motivated.
- Solid analytical and technical skills.
At TTI Power Equipment our internship program is not just a short-term summer job - it's an opportunity to launch a career. Our interns develop leadership and project management skills in an innovative and fast-paced environment. The Internship program provides challenging projects and give interns the ability to share creative ideas and be part of an innovative, high performing team. We are dedicated to the growth and success or our interns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accompany marketing manager in cross functional meetings with engineering, industrial design, brand marketing, channel marketing, and sales leadership.
- Assist marketing manager in NPD (New Product Development) and attend team meetings in order to gain a fundamental understanding of the NPD process.
- Support the activities of the Product or Senior Product Manager including financial and competitive analysis.
- Work closely with advertising and channel management to recommend appropriate programs and promotions to achieve a successful new product launch and overall product line growth
- Work closely with strong, technical project leaders and engineers.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
1428 Pearman Dairy Rd
Anderson, SC 29625
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.