Date Posted: February 4, 2022
Deadline: April 1, 2022
Organization: Industrial Mechanical Group
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: 42k-75k depending on experience
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Technical or College Degree
- CAD experience
- 3D experience
- Math skills - add/subtract and geometry/trigonometry, be able to pass a math test
- Fast Learner
- Excellent communication, organization and computer skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Great work ethic
We are now hiring a Full Time Entry level position.
We are looking for a dependable and hardworking individual that is looking for a career, not just a job.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Using AutoCAD software to develop production quality files for manufacturing and field construction.
- Customer Service skills- Ability to discuss production design with clients on the phone
- Responsible for maintaining organized file system for production
- Communication with manufacturing staff of production drawings
1022 Hwy 191
Trenton, SC 29847
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.