Certified Nursing Assistant
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: April 13, 2020
Organization: Magnolia Manor Greenwood
Website: View Website
Job Type: Part Time
Wages/Salary: Benefits: Our full time team members are valued and offered a robust and comprehensive benefit package which includes: Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts Life Insurance Coverage Short and Long-Term Disability Options Tuition Reimbursement &amp; Nursing Loan Repayment Programs 401 (k) Savings Plan Paid Time Off DailyPay option available! – Get your pay, when you need it. MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available Helping Friends Foundation Employee Assistance Plan Ticket Monster Perks - entertainment ticket discounts Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction In-facility education programs and more!
- Ideal candidate must be a caring individual dedicated to providing high quality care to our residents/patients
- Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as a CNA in the state of SC
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English Language
- Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition
The Certified Nursing Assistant will provide daily nursing care and services that support the care delivered to patients in the facility. Some of the care and services delivered to patients by the Certified Nursing Assistant include assisting with bathing, changing linens, properly positioning patients, offering hydration, checking in on patients in the morning and night, and taking/ recording vital signs. In addition to these core responsibilities, the Certified Nursing Assistant will may perform other similar duties as assigned by the nursing department when necessary.
3rd shift - 11p-7a FT & PT
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.