Chip Mill Operator
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: March 31, 2019
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $15.00+ depending on experience with running heavy equipment
High school diploma or GED required.
Must demonstrate mechanical aptitude.
Develop and maintain accurate written records.
Ability to understand and follow written and verbal job instructions.
Proficient in mathematics and measurement.
Strong leadership abilities as demonstrated with past work experience or activities.
Past heavy equipment experience: front-end loader, skid-steer, knuckleboom, etc.
Ability to continuously stand or walk
Ability to use arm and wrist movement continuously.
Ability to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift items above shoulders occasionally.
Ability to push, pull and lift up items up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
Occasionally work in temperatures above 100 degrees and below 32 degrees.
Occasionally walk on slippery or uneven surfaces.
Noise level in the work environment is frequently loud.
- Operate mobile equipment 180 wheel loader, 220 wheel loader with top clamp fork, front-end loader, skid-steer and knuckleboom, etc
- Inspect equipment daily.
- Perform basic maintenance to keep equipment in clean, good working order.
- Proficiency in maintaining the proper paperwork.
- Ability to operate the machine in a timely and safe manner.
- Ability to work 12 hour shift schedule.
- Responsible for other duties assigned for the job.