Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 30, 2019
Organization: Ansco and Associates, LLC
City: Clarkston, GA
Website: View Website
This is a great opportunity to join Ansco & Associates, LLC.
Ansco & Associates, LLC provides a complete variety of construction and engineering services to the wireless and wireline industry. With over 1200 employees located across 60+ active work sites, Telecommunication businesses throughout the United States continue to choose Ansco & Associates, LLC for our broad knowledge, diverse workforce, and unparalleled scope of services offered. Throughout the years, Ansco has built its reputation as a telecommunication powerhouse by going above and beyond at any given moment by upholding a strong track record of performance, integrity, and above all, a commitment to our employees and customers.
Ansco & Associates is looking for Tower Climber/Installers to join our wireless division to work in our Georgia market. Travel to other markets would be required as needed. Tower climbers must be able to climb tower structures providing craft work in performing assigned duties associated with antenna and lines installation, and performing a variety of manual duties
- Perform duties as required under direction of the crew leader to perform tasks as specified within the scope of work
- Assembly of required antenna and lines materials
- Use tools and rigging hardware to perform normal tasks associated with installation of antenna and lines
- Climbing of towers to perform the installation of antenna and lines systems
- Fitting of connectors, attachment of coax to support system sealing and joints
- Mounting of antenna support systems
- Performs a variety of routine, non-machine tasks, setting of ice bridge post, placement of concrete, site cleanup
- Operation of winch or cat head
- Assisting crew leader with task required to meet the scope of work
- Lifts, carries, and holds building materials, tools and supplies
- Cleans tools, equipment, material and work areas using water hose, wire brush, scrapers, brooms, rags and chemicals
- Read and understand owner manuals
- Maintain safe working habits/conditions according to all regulations and policies
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, etc. in the accomplishments of Ansco’s goals
- Preferred candidate will have 5+ years minimum experience within the Tower Construction industry.
- Valid Drivers licensed preferred, CDL a plus.
- Anritzu certification and PIMM certification, a plus.
- Must have an understanding of installation and testing of the latest technologies (LTE, CDMA, UMTS)
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Vacation (PTO)
If you are interested in learning more about our organization, and to apply for open positions, please visit our website www.anscollc.com