CNC Laser Operator
Date Posted: February 16, 2022
Deadline: March 18, 2022
Organization: Kimura Inc
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Competitive pay.
Programming Knowledge Preferred.
Tasks Needed to Perform:
- Set up and run jobs
- Responsible to work with inspection, welders, and others to ensure quality of parts
- Edit programs at machine as needed.
- Operate machine.
- Running parts across gage and tool to verify consistent processing
- Maintain machine while operating
- Support compliance with RCO Quality Policies.
- Support RCO continuous improvement initiative.
- Ability to read and interpret customer drawings.
- Experience with calipers, micrometers and other inspection equipment.
- Experience changing / cleaning optical components.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment and processes effectively
- 2+ Years experience and/or education in Laser Machine Operation preferred.
Some overtime and Saturdays required
102 Cherry Blossom Drive
Laurens, SC 29360
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.