CNC Laser Technician
Date Posted: April 15, 2021
Deadline: April 30, 2021
Organization: WorkSmart Staffing
City: Greenwood, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Starting at $15/hr, DOE
Employees must be able to function well with regard to the following:
• Uncontrolled environmental conditions: noise, dust, dirt, mobile equipment, and walking surfaces strewn with materials
• Occasional lifting up to 60 lbs., routine lifting up to 35 lbs., up to 10 times per hour, and pushing / pulling 10 lbs. regularly, 1 to 10 hours per day.
• Any combination of standing, bending, climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, handling, fingering, feeling and walking 8 to 10 hours per day.
• Ability to work up to 8-10 hour shifts and overtime as required by the work.
• Use of all limbs, dexterous and steady use of hands and arms for long periods of time.
• Simultaneous mental and muscular coordination, visual and audio awareness of surrounding area. • Ability to climb ladders and stairs
• Ability to work in varying work conditions including extreme climates • Ability to wear a respirator if required
Independently, leads, and works as a member of a work team. Independently determines the work sequences, tools, and materials required. Requires little supervision or checks during the progress of his/her work assignments. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to work overtime when necessary and have a “Get it done” mindset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and run a CNC Laser.
- Must be able to read blue prints
- check drawings
- Load and unload sheet metal, and to clean cut parts
- break out parts
- Perform all maintenance requirements on the machine
- Follow established cutting procedures and make adjustments as necessary
- Experience running a CNC Laser cutting machine preferred
- Applicant must be professional, dependable, and have own transportation
805 Montague Ave
Greenwood, SC 29649
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.