CNC Machine Operator
Date Posted: March 8, 2022
Deadline: April 30, 2022
City: Gray Court
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $19.63 - 21.60/hour + $1.00/hour shift differential
Essential Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalent.
- Meet all Essential Skills and Experience requirements for an Operator Level I or must have 1-2 years of CNC, testing, or assembly experience in a manufacturing work cell environment.
Preferred Skills and experience:
- Manufacturing Skills Standards Council program @ Piedmont Tech or similar manufacturing skills program.
- 2-3 years Metal Work Apprenticeship experience.
Human Technologies, Inc. is recruiting CNC Machine Operators for ZF Transmissions in Gray Court, SC. These are DIRECT HIRE positions on 2nd/3rd shifts. Must be able to work overtime. Pay is $19.63/hr - $21.60/hr plus a $1.00/hr shift premium.
- Operate all equipment in accordance with standard work practices within assigned work area.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment within assigned work area.
- Meet or exceed quality, productivity and cost standards within assigned work area.
- Participate and contribute to the team within assigned area.
- Train Operator Level I Technicians according to certification process.
- Satisfactorily perform all essential functions for an Operator Level I.
- Conform to all safety rules based on Job Safety Analysis (JSA) studies within assigned work area.
- Assist in training Operator Level I associates in accordance with Quality Standards, SOP's, JSA's and ISO Work Instructions in assigned work area.
- Expand skill set knowledge on additional equipment and processes within assigned work area.
- Demonstrate full range of process knowledge in assigned area and the impact on other related work areas.
- Utilize process knowledge in assigned work area to assist as needed in the troubleshooting process.
- Actively participate and contribute to the team within assigned area.
- Perform all required duties and communicate information within shift overlap procedure.
- Perform all quality checks including measurements and document in SPC system (CMM Reporter or SPC Control Charts) in accordance to job specifications and standard work practices within assigned work area.
- Adhere to all housekeeping SOP's in and around work area including 5S standards.
- Understand and comply with TS 16949 and ISO 14000 requirements.
- Supports and complies with established Company’s Corporate Principles.
- Other duties as it relates to this position.
105 North Spring Street, Suite 200
Greenville, SC 29601
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.