Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: August 31, 2018
Organization: ASCO, LP
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $12-$23 depending on experience
· High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of one (1) experience as a Conventional/CNC Machinist I or equivalent
· Basic Shop Math
· Intermediate blue print reading
- Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerance
· Experience using Calipers, Micrometers, Height Stands and Bore Gages.
Operate and maintain production needs on CNC machine(s) and maintain quality of parts by inspecting part dimensions given by the appropriate method sheet. Maintaining quality of parts by inspecting part dimensions given by the appropriate method sheet
· Responsible for reading and interpreting blue prints including GD&T
· Read and edit programs in G-Code and other CAD/CAM software and indentify areas of opportunity for program efficiency.
· Indentify, document and dispose of scrap.
· Must load parts and/or bar stock into and out of CNC machine(s).
· Verify revision levels on router and method sheets.
· Change inserts, drills, boring bars, etc. when needed and return all usable tooling to the tool crib. Recycle all Carbide tooling.
· Troubleshoot any production issue in regards to machining and getting assistance for program related issues.
· Add hydraulic oil and/or cutting fluids to the machine(s) when needed.
· Make appropriate offsets and/or speed and feed adjustments to program if needed to maintain part quality.
· Obey all safety rules and stop work if continuing is unsafe or will create an unsafe condition. Report all safety concerns immediately.
· Perform any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.