Date Posted: February 2, 2022
Deadline: April 30, 2022
Organization: MAU Workforce Solutions
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $23.00 - $24.00/hour
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of general machine shop experience in set-up and operation of a variety of manual and CNC machines - mills, drills, grinders, broaches, turret lathes, horizontal bore, EDM, engine lathes, etc.
- Or graduate of any recognized machinist or tool maker course
- Experience or training utilizing a combination of blue prints and work instructions to produce machine parts
- Availability for either 1st shift, 2nd shift, or 3rd shift
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., with or without accommodation
- Availability for overtime and occasional weekend shifts
- Set up and operate:
- A variety of metalworking equipment
- A variety of production equipment and tooling in a gas turbine manufacturing facility
- Use of a variety of measuring devices - ID and OD micrometers, calipers, Coordinate Measuring Machines, etc.
- Manual and CNC machines - Mills, drills, grinders, broaches, turret lathes, horizontal bore, EDM, engine lathes, balance machines, etc.
- Various material-moving equipment - forklifts, jib/gantry cranes, etc.
- Use a variety of associated shop equipment and tooling
- Perform other assigned duties as required
Second shift: 3pm - 11pm
Third shift: 11pm - 7am
7993 Pelham Rd
Greenville, SC 29615
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.