Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: March 31, 2018
Organization: Hydro Extruded Solutions
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: DOE $14.50 - $18.50
- Experience in CNC Machining
Must be able to read micrometres, callipers and height gauge
- Experience in AutoCAD and Mastercam software preferred
SAP software experiences a plus
- Safe operation of a CNC vertical milling machine.
- Set-up fixtures and machine for manufacturing a part to print.
- Make necessary program adjustment and perform tooling offsets.
- Maintain CNC machines in a clean and organized manner.
- Maintain tool-room inventory of necessary cutting tools and supplies.
Other duties may be assigned.
11:00 PM - 7:00 AM (3rd shift)
overtime as scheduled