CNC Set-Up Operator
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: October 30, 2018
City: Belton, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Depends on experience
- Experience in CNC Machining
- Must be able to read micrometres, callipers and height gauge
- Experience in AutoCAD and Mastercam software preferred
- SAP software experiences a plus
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Must have demonstrated skills in CNC operation and programming a plus
- Must have basic computer skills
Hydro is a fully integrated aluminum company combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D. In addition to production of primary aluminum, rolled and extruded products and recycling, Hydro also extracts bauxite, refines alumina and generates energy to be the only 360° company of the global aluminum industry. We offer exciting employment opportunities with significant upward potential for the motivated individual in a leading multinational company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents. Hydro in North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer where all phases of employment are based strictly upon the qualifications of the individual as related to the work requirements of the position. This policy is applied without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other category protected by law.
- Safe operation of a CNC vertical milling machine.
- Set-up fixtures and machine for manufacturing a part to print.
- Make necessary program adjustment and perform tooling offsets.
- Maintain CNC machines in a clean and organized manner.
- Maintain tool-room inventory of necessary cutting tools and supplies.
- Other duties may be assigned.