Coder Full Time
Date Posted: July 8, 2021
Deadline: August 6, 2021
Organization: Greenwood Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Two years of medical coding experience in ICD-9/ICD-10 preferred.
- Medical Coding Certification preferred.
- Current knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 coding principles, government regulations, protocols, and third party payer requirements regarding coding and billing.
- Knowledge of government prospective payment system guidelines preferred.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, and physiology.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain quality and safety standards.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
Greenwood Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a Full Time Coder to join our team!
Greenwood Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, located in Greenwood, SC, is a 40 bed inpatient rehab providing rehabilitative services to people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return home at their highest level of independence. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families.
Nationally Recognized: Our hospital has been ranked in the Top 10% nationally for rehabilitative care and has earned The Joint Commission’s advanced stroke certification.
Using ICD-10-CM standards, codes, and abstracts medical records for reimbursement purposes. Integrates the hospital’s mission and “Guiding Principles” into daily practice
Greenwood Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.