Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: November 30, 2019
Organization: WorkSmart Direct
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
• Network routing, switches and security
• Workstation hardware troubleshooting, virus removal, etc.
• Technical support
• Detailed Windows 10, Vista & XP knowledge and basic Windows & Office 2010 knowledge
• Windows Server & Small Business Server knowledge
• Basic Network knowledge - TCP/IP and VPN's
• Exchange experience
• Antivirus, firewalls, etc.
• Wireless setup
• General PC/laptop diagnoses and repair
Ideal candidate must be a self-starter, have great customer service skills, work without direct supervision, be dedicated, and have a good attitude and aptitude for IT. Most importantly, the candidate should have a great work ethic.
*Certifications are very helpful but not required.
*Must have your own reliable transportation
Managed Service Provider is seeking a Computer/Network Technician to support our managed care business for IT Networks. Company’s clients range from 1 server with 3 PCs to 6+ servers with 60+ PCs. Our agreements require us to provide immediate service and be on call for emergencies.
1318 Haywood Road, Suite A
Greenville, SC 29615
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.