Consumer Loan Sales Specialist
Date Posted: April 28, 2021
Deadline: July 31, 2021
Organization: OneMain Financial
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
PUT YOUR CAREER IN MOTION AS A CONSUMER LOAN SALES SPECIALIST
At OneMain, Consumer Loan Sales Specialists empower customers – listening to their needs and providing access to friendly, fast and affordable financing for life’s expenses. Consumer Loan Sales Specialist will learn the lending and servicing business at OneMain allowing them to grow their career.
A career with OneMain offers you the potential to earn an annual salary plus incentives. You can steer your career with access to a variety of robust training programs and opportunities to advance toward leadership roles such as Branch Manager and District Manager. Other team member benefits include competitive pay, variable incentives tied to business performance, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement and more.
Full Time and Part-time hours (20-30 per week) are available and vary based upon the needs of the branch.
IN THE ROLE
- Deliver results related to individual and branch sales goals as well as customer expectations
- Develop new relationships – and maintain existing relationships - working with customers throughout the loan process and loan life cycle
- Present financial solutions, based on customer needs, that meet their goals
- Present customers with optional insurance products
- Educate customers on the terms and conditions of their loan to ensure a clear understanding
- Partner with local businesses to seek out and develop new customers
- Learn how to utilize credit underwriting techniques and sales tools
- Manage the life cycle of the loan, including collections activities, complying with all laws and regulations
- HS Diploma/GED
- Must be able to travel locally for business development purposes
- Sales or Customer Service experience
- Bilingual -Spanish
WHO WE ARE
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company, proudly serving millions of customers with safe, affordable and transparent installment loans. Our customers turn to us every day—online and at 1,500 branches in 44 states—to help them take control and improve their financial lives with solutions for debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. Our talented and dedicated team members constantly look for responsible ways to serve our customers when, where and how they want. It’s all about doing the right thing—a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
601 NW 2nd Street
Evansville, IN 47708
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.