COTA Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - Per Diem
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: December 31, 2020
Organization: Spartanburg Rehabilitation Institute
Website: View Website
Job Type: Part Time
- Current licensure as a COTA required per state guidelines.
- Current Basic Life Support/CPR card required.
- One year of direct patient care experience in rehabilitation hospital setting preferred.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Demonstrates an understanding of treatment costs and financial support as they relate to quality and efficiency.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to move quickly from one task to another and to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to use appropriate equipment necessary for the job.
The COTA, under the direction of an occupational therapist, provides rehabilitative services to individuals with physical impairments. Monitors the patient's program and records patient's progress for the occupational therapist. Integrates the hospital’s mission and “Guiding Principles” into daily practice.
160 Harold Fleming Ct
Spartanburg, SC 29303
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.