Date Posted: June 30, 2022
Deadline: July 20, 2022
Organization: Greenwood County
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $27,896.00 - $41,843.00
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Requires a Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience in the legal field.
- Must have proficient computer skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills both in-person an over the phone.
- Must have the ability to maintain and organize files, conduct legal research, and draft documents.
- Handles estates, working with loved ones of the deceased.
- Meets with survivors and completes legal documentation for estates.
- Answers telephone, transfers and directs all inquiries to appropriate person or office.
- May also assist Judge with any proceedings
- Performs legal work as needed
- Enters, edits, and updates information in data files and hard copy.
- Performs related work as assigned based on the needs specific to the department assigned.
600 Monument St
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.