Customer Sales Associate
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: December 11, 2020
Organization: Trane Technologies
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
- GED or High School Diploma required
- Experience in a fast-paced, customer focused environment with a focus on customer service, continuous improvement and safety.
- Minimum of 2 years of inside sales, retail, or related experience; HVAC sales/knowledge and a mechanical aptitude is beneficial
- Proven experience in building customer relationships and maintaining professional customer service even in challenging situations.
Trane in Greenville, SC is hiring a Customer Sales Associate for our Residential Parts & Supply Store! As a Customer Sales Associate, you will be a trusted advisor to customers who visit our Trane Supply stores by resolving parts or equipment issues, delivering quality parts and solutions offerings, processing customer orders and responding to their inquiries.
- Engages with both counter customers and phone customers to fully identify needs, respond to inquiries or questions, and offer timely quality solutions to their HVAC Parts & Supply needs.
- Maintains current knowledge of Trane products, offerings and promotions in order to partner with customers and grow sales by identifying related products or add on extensions needs; present to customers in person and on the phone.
- Executes quote and order management processes with high level of accuracy to expedite the fulfillment process and ensure customer satisfaction and timely delivery – entering quotes and invoices and follow through on fulfillment.
- Assists with warehouse/inventory management work as needed – cycle counts, back orders, PO receipts, transfers, shipping & receiving, store stocking, inventory control & bin location. Occasionally operate a forklift and lifting up to 50lbs.
412 Fairforest Way
Greenville, SC 29607
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.