Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: December 1, 2018
Organization: J&amp;P Park Acquisitions, Inc.
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 / hour
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Well rounded with basic computer skills (email, web and social, typing speed, etc)
- Strong mathematics skill set
- Experience in e-commerce reporting tools preferred: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, or Google Search Console Reporting Tools is a plus
- Search Engine Optimization knowledge and experience working in SEO reporting tools is a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Pro-active and respectful of file management criteria a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- Strong team player with ability to coordinate with various departments
- Organizational Skills
- Task Oriented
JPPA is a leading e-commerce retailer offering the finest garden varieties and live gift plants for Jackson & Perkins, Park Seed, and Wayside Gardens. JPPA is headquartered in Greenwood, South Carolina. We have an immediate full-time opening for a Data Analyst. This critical position is challenged to help us propel our sites to the next level.
- Generate e-commerce reporting and analyze data metrics
- Manage product listings and monitor order flow for online marketplace channels (Amazon)
- Coordinate on-site search by tuning keyword results and analyze user activity to improve product rankings
- Continuously ensure accuracy of website content and proactively initiate improvements
- Support executing and monitoring product data feeds.
- Website testing: Testing includes all elements of user experience and e-commerce functionality.
This entry level position reports to the Digital Advertising Manager, and offers competitive pay and an excellent benefit package. Please email your resume and salary history for immediate consideration.