DATA ENTRY CLERK
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 14, 2020
Organization: Countybanc Insurance
Job Type: Part Time
Flexibility to come in early or stay late when needed
Good telephone etiquette
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality is essential
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines and targets
Good organizational skills and attention to detail
Eagerness to learn and be involved in the daily functions
Ability to multi task and work well with others in a fast paced team environment
Experience with Accounting Software and Inventory Management Software is a plus
We are Insurance firm currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for Part-time position. We offer competitive pay and benefits such as paid holiday and vacation. If interested please review the following information and requirements
• Make contact with Insurance Adjusters and our customers by telephone and email, both incoming and outgoing calls, to set up effective and immediate payment arrangements, while following business practices and policies.
• Process payment transactions and keep files updated with notes.
• Make independent choices to satisfy and resolve debtor disputes.
• Initiate follow-up on all accounts in order to ensure payments are fulfilled.
• Generate letters through mail and email to notify debtors of balances owed
Assist managers with administrative tasks
Answer phones and greet customers
Speak to Customers Accounts Receivables departments and maintain relationships
Prepare deposits and Deposit Checks in Bank
Scan and file documents
Take orders by telephone and email
Assist sales personnel and manager with order entry
Maintain excel spreadsheets and daily reports
Other tasks and projects as assigned by manager
609 Phoenix St
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.