Data Systems Specialist
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: November 8, 2020
Organization: TEC Industrial
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: We are proud to offer our employees: Medical, Dental Vision STD LTD Group Life Accidental Death and Dismemberment Voluntary Life 401k plan with Co. match. Supplemental options: Accident plan, Critical Illness plan, Whole life insurance, FSA.
Currently we have an opportunity for a Data Systems Specialist.
The statements below reflect the items considered necessary to describe the essential functions of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Function (Responsibilities):
- Setup, Calibration, and Operation of data acquisition systems.
- Ability to support 1st or 2nd shift test operation.
- Minimum 2-yr degree in Engineering.
- Knowledge of instrumentation to measure temperature, pressure, flow, static and dynamic stain, vibration and dynamics etc, digital signal processing and computerized data acquisition systems.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (XP, Win7, and Server 2008 R2/2013).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2010.
- Strong understanding of computer networking.
- ISO compliance in following procedures and maintaining documentation for items such as equipment calibrations, M&TE tracking forms, and test checklists.
- Proven track record as problem solver.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- BS/MS degree in Engineering.
- Product Knowledge of GE Gas Turbines and combustion systems.
- Knowledge on emissions analyzers and fuel sampling systems, which consist of pipe and stainless steel and Teflon tubing, heated sampling lines and controllers, manual and automatic valves, regulators, flow meters, pumps, filters, water separators, chillers (sample conditioning), compression fittings, and other similar equipment.
- Familiar with government agencies (such as EPA) and government test methods.
- Knowledge of high speed camera equipment (i.e. 1000/2000 frames/sec).
- Understanding of FFT analysis.
Attend work consistently in an always on time and reliable manner
Follow all safety rules and standards for the company and for the site
Understand and follow direction from the direct supervisor
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The job requires occasionally remaining on one's feet in an upright position without moving for long periods of time, occasionally moving about on foot for long periods of time, remaining in a seated position for long periods of time, and/or climbing stairs, step-ladders, extension ladders and scaffolding ladders. The job also requires the ability to raise or lower an object of approximately 5-50 pounds from one level to another, the ability to transport an object of up to 50 pounds a distance of up to 10 yards, usually holding it in the hands or arms, or on the shoulder, the ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, 20 pounds of force frequently and a negligible amount of force constantly so that an object moves away from the force, and/or the ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, 20 pounds of force frequently and a negligible amount of force constantly so that an object moves toward the force.
Must be capable of operating a standard 1/2 ton pick-up for occasional delivery and pick-up of materials and personnel and hold a valid, unrestricted motor vehicle operator's license issued by the state of residence, and the manual dexterity necessary to operate a standard desktop computer keyboard.
T E C Industrial has been building a team for more than 60 years, we are a growing Industrial Maintenance and Construction specialty contractor focused on the safety of our employees, integrity of our operations, and the solutions achieved for our customers. Our company is a welcome home for individuals who take pride in their work, who enjoy working on a strong team, and who keep our customer’s needs in mind. T E C Industrial is recognized in the industry as leader in providing comprehensive solution to our customers, and we do it with a strong group of dedicated employees.
151 Brozzini Ct
Greenville, SC 29615
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.