Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: January 12, 2018
Organization: New Horizon Family Health Services
Location: Greenville Area
Job Type: Full Time
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of an American Dental Association accredited dental assisting program
- Certification in Nitrous Oxide
- Certification in Radiology
- Certification in General Chair-side Assisting
- Certification in Infection Control
- A minimum of two (2) years
- Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) Certification preferred
- Must be flexible; capable of performing a variety of duties.
- Must demonstrate the ability to accept responsibility as indicated.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work under stress and work well with others.
- Follows NHFHS policies and procedures including personal visits and phone calls
- Must be able to meet and communicate effectively with the general public.
- Must have working knowledge of computer programs and professional construction of emails
- Must demonstrate:
- legible handwriting
- excellent spelling
- ability to speak clearly and in a grammatically correct manner
The Dental Assistant is responsible for providing assistance to the Staff Dentist in accordance with policies and standard operating procedures set by the Corporation. The Dental Assistant performs duties under the direct supervision of the Staff Dentist in accordance with the corporation’s established dental health care clinical measures, to ensure maximum oral health.
Go to the career page