Date Posted: September 9, 2021
Deadline: October 8, 2021
Organization: ACS Manufacturing Inc
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Requirements – Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED, or any combination of education and experience.
- An Associate degree in Engineering, Electronics,
- Ability to read and interpret complex blueprints, schematics, drawings and sketches.
- Must pass a drug screen and background check for employment.
- Ability to read and write English, Bi-Lingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Good knowledge of measuring devices and tools and their proper operation.
- Good knowledge of electrical codes and specifications.
Ability to read technical manuals, blueprints, and schematics. Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills. A willingness to learn and work overtime when required. Ability to handle criticism appropriately.
Assist a journeyman electrician and follow instructions. Prepare and clean work areas. Carry and deliver materials. Install, repair, and maintain various electrical wiring systems and equipment. Use measuring equipment and hand tools to perform conduit work.
1439 Cambridge St Ext
Abbeville, SC 29620
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.