Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: November 8, 2020
Organization: JR Automation Technologies
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
What You'll Bring:
- High school diploma, or equivalent certificate.
- Prior vocational training/certification desired but not a requirement.
- Some electrical assembly experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Proven mechanical aptitude with a focus on safety and quality.
- Ability to use hand tools such as cable cutters/strippers, and screwdrivers as well as the accurate use of a tape measure.
- Ability to accept direction and complete tasks as assigned while working as part of a team or individually.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as required.
Skills You'll Have:
- Quality Orientation
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
At JR Automation, our team of experts leverage the latest technologies, innovative thinking, and decades of experience to meet the automation needs of our customers all over the world. Founded in 1980, JR Automation now has over 2,000 employees at 23 manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia with over $600M in sales.
We value creativity, assertiveness, quick thinking and a passion for technology. Come think, solve, and create with us!
What You'll Do:
- Accurately route and terminate wires and cable assemblies according to blueprint, spreadsheet, or as
- Interconnect electrical systems between machine sections with high attention to quality, detail, and
- Visually inspect parts from other departments to determine quality.
- Follow production schedules.
Maintain cleanliness and organization of assigned work area.
Note: This list of responsibilities is by no means inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.
105 Financial Blvd
Liberty, SC 29657
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.