Date Posted: August 18, 2021
Deadline: September 17, 2021
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Associate’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology from an accredited institution
- No relocation assistance is offered for this position. All candidates must currently reside within 50 miles of the work location be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Minimum one (1) year of experience preparing complex layouts, circuit diagrams, sketches and drawings relating to new and modified equipment specifications, as well as from customers engineering interpretation.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience with 2D CAD systems such as AutoCAD designing electro-mechanical assemblies.
The Electrical Drafter is responsible for preparing all necessary electrical drawings and performing a wide variety of activities requiring the application of more complex drafting principles and related technical knowledge. This salary band supports two types of functions within the engineering design capacity and electrical design. This position requires an outstanding working knowledge of CAD technology, drafting skills and understanding of electrical principles.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Prepare complex layouts, circuit diagrams, sketches and drawings relating to new and modified equipment specifications, as well as from customer engineering interpretation to the general order (CAD).
- Analyze and interpret customer inquiries relating to assemblies, during the engineering and manufacturing phases.
- Develop special layout and sketches for engineering tests to determine the acceptance applications, operating characteristics, or performance of components of assemblies.
- Prepare necessary information to ensure efficient and timely material procurement, manufacturing testing, and installation of assemblies.
- Compile data required for project assignments and develop specifications, reports, and other related written documents as required.
- Maintain contact with manufacturing personnel to review and discuss diagrams, modifications, adjustments, and progress of work relating to the design and manufacture of equipment.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
2210 Hwy 72 221 E
Greenwood, SC 29649
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.