Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: August 1, 2020
Organization: Electrolux Home Products
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications)
- 5 plus years’ experience with appropriate process (Plastics, Metal Fabrication, Foaming, Automation
- High School diploma or GED required, Associate’s degree in maintenance technology and/ or technical trade certificate a plus.
- Must be able to operate a computer and a tablet (iOS and android).Experience in Microsoft Office
- Proven past ability to set-up, operate and perform preventative maintenance on fully automated heavy equipment in a high-speed manufacturing environment
- Ability to ensure product is built to specification in a quality manner. Ability to read and interpret documents & drawings and write detailed repair reports.
The physical demands described here are representative, but not limited to, of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This position is very active and requires frequent (4 to 12 hours) standing, walking (on concrete surfaces), bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, squatting, crawling, twisting, climbing, perform repetitive movements, and perform work from ground level to overhead, (Or otherwise awkward positions necessary to fix equipment).
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move items over 50 pounds with assistance
- Lifting shoulder high up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders, bend to 90 degrees repeatedly.
- Ability to work in unusual or extreme elements; such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises.
- Ability to operate a scissor lift, boom, and bucket lift and work at heights of up to 30 feet.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work will require very fine dexterity, tactile sensitivity and extreme muscular control of the hands.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties)
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Responsible for maintaining and/or repairing company production and support equipment. Repairs and maintains all plant production machinery in accordance with National electrical code regulations (NEC), diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, manufacturer's specifications and blueprints. Perform tasks related to preventative maintenance, mechanical machine repairs, inspection and testing of equipment and specific projects. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality and Reliability.
- Install, maintain and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe and electrical systems in the facility
- Is knowledgeable of low and medium voltage systems, National fire protection association (NFPA) codes as the NEC, NFPA 70E, NFAP79 and NFPA 70B.
- Performs routine electrical tests on electrical equipment as but not limited to Motor insulation resistance test, disconnect switch test, transformer inspection and test, battery and chargers test, Uninterruptible power supply test, cable insulation test and keeps documentation in physical or electronic form.
- Completes preventative maintenance sheets issued by scheduler/planner, maintenance lead mechanic, supervisor or maintenance manager.
- Cultivate (through active participation in the team) an environment that helps to build and strengthen the team concept and sets the culture of that Zero Safety Incidents, Zero Quality Defects, and Zero Preventable Stoppages is achievable.
- Perform electrician skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals blueprints and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
WHO YOU ARE
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
101 Masters Blvd
Anderson, SC 29626
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.