Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: April 30, 2019
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $23.00 - $28.00 depending on past experience and/or skill level
- High School diploma or GED required. Associates degree preferred.
- Two (2) -three (3) years manufacturing experience.
- Four years of electrical experience.
- Demonstrated ability in using hand tools and power tools as required repairing and/or replacing wiring, equipment and fixtures.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be proficient in basic computer knowledge
- Must be able to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Must be a team player; work well with others.
- Adhere to compliance, rules and safety regulations.
- Must be safety conscientious.
- Passionate and motivated with a drive for excellence
- Wood products background a plus
- Ability to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift items above shoulders occasionally.
- Ability to push, pull and lift up items up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Highly trained to work from ladders, scaffolds and tools to install maintain or repair electrical wiring equipment and fixtures.
- Work in all types of weather sometimes temperatures above 100 degrees and below 32 degrees.
- Occasionally walk on slippery or uneven surfaces.
- Noise level in the work environment is frequently loud.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues relating to the PLC, motor control centers and all electrical devices.
- Perform electrical field work in a continuous manufacturing environment.
- Complete work orders and preventative maintenance as needed.
- Conduct periodic inspections and the operation of heavy equipment.
- Perform all additional duties as assigned.