Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: March 31, 2021
City: Greenwood, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Dependent upon experience.
- High School diploma or GED required. Associates degree preferred.
- Two (2) -three (3) years manufacturing experience.
- Four years of electrical experience.
- Demonstrated ability in using hand tools and power tools as required repairing and/or replacing wiring, equipment and fixtures.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be proficient in basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Must be a team player; work well with others.
- Adhere to compliance, rules and safety regulations.
- Must be safety conscientious.
Preferred Qualifications - What Will Set You Apart:
- Passionate and motivated with a drive for excellence.
- Wood products background a plus.
- Must be able to work in outdoor environments and occasionally in temperatures above 100 degrees and below 32 degrees.
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment.
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment.
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day.
- Willing and able to work around moving equipment and machinery.
- Willing and able to pull and lift, up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues relating to the PLC, motor control centers and all electrical devices.
- Perform electrical field work in a continuous manufacturing environment.
- Complete work orders and preventative maintenance as needed.
- Conduct periodic inspections and the operation of heavy equipment.
- Perform all additional duties as assigned.
200 Enviva Way
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.