Date Posted: March 22, 2023
Deadline: May 31, 2023
Organization: SOUTHEAST CONTROL SYSTEMS
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Paid Vacation time Paid Holidays Benefits Package
Must be willing to do mechanical assembly as needed based on knowledge and experience.
· Experienced and familiar with variety of power tools
· Able to lift heavy parts, climb ladders, work while standing for long periods of time.
· Must be willing to work overtime as workload demands, sometimes at short notice and some weekends.
· Availability for travel and work at customer facilities projects require, at times over night depending on distance from shop. Average 2 weeks out of a year.
· Able to communicate professionally and technically with customers at Southeast Control Systems and onsite at customers facility concerning project needs and expectations.
· Must be able to cooperate and work well with others on a team.
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Dependable, licensed and able to drive company vehicles.
Additional skills desired but not required for position.
· Experience with bending and running conduit.
· Experience with /ability to assemble machines and sub-assy’s from drawings/blueprints.
· Experience with /ability to read pneumatics drawings and assemble systems per drawing.
· Experience with PLC’s and Motion applications
· Experience in operation of forklift
· Installation and troubleshooting of high voltage 3 phase and 1 phase circuits.
· Adding cutouts and holes in electrical enclosures per drawings for components
· Electrical panel wiring experience. Build electrical panel from scratch including layout and installation of Panduit and din rail onto blank back panel. Installation and placement of electrical components and devices based on information on layout drawing. Correctly wiring devices and components based on electrical drawings and schematics.
· Route cables neatly and organized throughout machinery from components back to main electrical enclosure.
· Terminate wires from machine components to electrical panel using electrical drawings.
· Perform all I/O and safety checks on machine and panel prior to power up of machine.
· Assist programming engineer with debug and setting up of machine for correct function.
· Notify the specific engineer of any revisions, updates, or changes needed in drawings he provided.·
Drug Free Workplace
Overtime when needed
11361 Highway 56 N
Clinton, SC 29325
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.