Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: November 18, 2019
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Depends on experience and skills.
• High School diploma or GED required. Associates degree preferred.
• Two (2) -three (3) years manufacturing experience.
• Four years of electrical experience.
• Demonstrated ability in using hand tools and power tools as required repairing and/or replacing wiring, equipment and fixtures.
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be proficient in basic computer knowledge
• Must be able to demonstrate attention to detail.
• Must be a team player; work well with others.
• Adhere to compliance, rules and safety regulations.
• Must be safety conscientious.
• Passionate and motivated with a drive for excellence
• Wood products background a plus
• Ability to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift items above shoulders occasionally.
• Ability to push, pull and lift up items up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
• Highly trained to work from ladders, scaffolds and tools to install maintain or repair electrical wiring equipment and fixtures.
• Work in all types of weather sometimes temperatures above 100 degrees and below 32 degrees.
• Occasionally walk on slippery or uneven surfaces.
• Noise level in the work environment is frequently loud.
Troubleshoot electrical issues relating to the PLC, motor control centers and all electrical devices. Perform electrical field work in a continuous manufacturing environment. Complete work orders and preventative maintenance as needed. Conduct periodic inspections and the operation of heavy equipment. Perform all additional duties as assigned.
• Troubleshoot electrical issues relating to the PLC, motor control centers and all electrical devices.
• Perform electrical field work in a continuous manufacturing environment.
• Complete work orders and preventative maintenance as needed.
• Conduct periodic inspections and the operation of heavy equipment.
• Perform all additional duties as assigned.
200 Enviva Way
Greenwood, SC 29646