Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: March 8, 2021
Organization: J B Martin Co
Location: Columbia Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Starting Salary is $14-16 /year, for experienced candidates the salary is negotiable. With experience, the salary will be increased over period.
1. Candidates with mechatronics or equivalent certifications are preferred.
2. Candidates with 1-2 year of experience as an electrician are preferred. Candidates with no experience will be considered too, we are open to training individuals with discipline and dedicated outlook.
3. Candidates with 5+ years of experience are highly preferred.
4. Candidates who have worked in textiles companies, especially weaving departments are highly encouraged to apply.
5. Deep understanding of electronic components like resistors, capacitors, transistors, and fuses, among others.
6. Understanding of electrical components like AC & DC systems, servomotors, relays, contactors, safety switches, etc.
6. Experience working with multimeter and oscilloscopes on the field.
7. Understanding how purchase ordering system works.
8. Candidates with PLC programming experiences are encouraged to apply.
9. Ability to read electrical and electronic schematics of original equipment manufacturing (OEM) machines.
1. Dedicated and punctual workmanship.
2. Ability to stand and work for long hours.
3. Ability to lift 45 lbs of weight during work.
4. Curiosity in learning complex electrical and electronic systems.
5. Taking initiatives to improve systems and improving your personal knowledge about these systems.
6. Willingness to work overtime if required in exceptional situations. We pay our employees for overtime.
1. Install, maintain, repair, troubleshoot, modify, calibrate, test, and prove-in electronic and electrical systems and equipment’s associated with manufacturing machines.
2. Troubleshooting daily electrical issues on the machines.
3. Performing weekly, monthly, and yearly calibrations to the machines.
4. Repairing faulty electronic boards.
5. Co-ordinating ordering electronics and electrical parts for repair boards and machine components as required.
6. Help our vendors understand electrical and electronic logic of the machines to facilitate conversion of machines to PLCs.
7. Understanding electrical requirements at warping, slashing, shearing, and weaving departments of JB Martin Company.
8. Draw electrical and electronics schematics for new systems and for missing schematics of the old systems
1. Send your resume to email@example.com
2. Please attach a cover letter stating your short term and long-term goals, why you would be right fit for this job, and salary expectations. Additionally, mention one thing that makes you unique which is not on your CV/Resume.
Please reach out on above email if you have any questions regarding this application.
321 South East Avenue P.O. Box 3607
Batesburg-Leesville, SC 29070
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.