Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: December 4, 2020
Organization: Costa Farms
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Preventive maintenance to wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Inspect electrical or electronic systems for defects.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Place conduit, pipes, or tubing, inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
- Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors.
- Assemble, install, test, or maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
- Provide preliminary sketches or cost estimates for materials or services.
- Fasten small metal or plastic boxes to walls to house electrical switches or outlets.
Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit or moving or lifting heavy objects
73 State Hwy S-19-29,
Trenton, SC 29847
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.