Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: December 31, 2018
Organization: Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL)
City: Spartanburg, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High School diploma
- Two years of trades schooling in electrical system design, refrigeration and HVAC
- Electrical and/or HVAC License
- Physical work requirements and work conditions
- Valid Drivers License (if Mobile)
Area of Responsibility
- Monitors operation, adjusts, and maintains refrigeration, chilled water, and air conditioning equipment; boilers, and ventilating and hot water heaters; pumps, valves, piping and filters; other mechanical and electrical equipment; record readings and make adjustments where necessary to ensure proper operation of equipment.
- Requires the ability to analyze the operation of various systems, determine the cause of any problems/malfunctions and take corrective action as required.
- Assist with the installation and repair plumbing/piping/tubing; wire single and three phase motors (single & two speed); run conduit; pull wiring to machinery, motors, operating parts, etc.;
- Install and rebuild pumps and motors; install and rebuild air compressors; heat exchangers; replace bearings in all types of motors; replace seals on pumps; install and repair piping, valves, filters, hot water systems and associated controls; assist other mechanics and operators with major repairs and maintenance of building and equipment.
- Comply with departmental policy for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials. Maintains a clean and safe workplace.
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned