Entry Level Production Operator
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 11, 2020
Organization: Graphic Packaging International
City: Prosperity, SC
Website: View Website
Wages/Salary: Graphic Packaging offers a full benefits package with benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance, Aflac, 401k and paid time off. Starting base pay is $13.85 per hour with a $1.25 per hour shift differential for night shift and potential wage progression during the first 18 months of employment to $17.29.
Key attributes for the position:
- Team player
- Ability to work alone in some situations
- 5S oriented
- PC experience
- Safety oriented
- Action oriented
- Time management
- Ability to work independently or as a team
Physical attributes for the position:
- Standing, walking, lifting (up to 50 lbs.) carrying (up to 50 lbs.), pushing, pulling, reaching, handling, visual acuity (Near and Far)
- Grasping and gripping
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Must be able to work additional hours (overtime)
- Reading computer screen or electronic devices
- 1 years of recent manufacturing or machine operator work experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School diploma or GED is required
- Mechanical/Technical aptitude
- Entry Level Computer skills
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Must work night shift
- You will be required to wear steel toes shoes, hair and/or beard nets, safety glasses and earplugs at a minimum
Selected candidates must successfully pass pre-employment testing to be considered for an interview. A background check, drug screen and a physical exam are required.
Graphic Packaging International Inc., is currently seeking entry level production operators for our Prosperity, SC facility located in Newberry County.
As a new operator, you will be trained to support the finished end of the extrusion line, as either a winder operator, scale operator or wrapline operator. You will learn the basics on safety, product quality and producing finished goods for our customers.
The facility currently operates on a 3-day work schedule, typically Tuesday – Thursday, but may work other days as production needs dictate. We operate with 2 – 12 hour shifts from 7 to 7 and candidate must be able to work night shift.
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.