Entry Level UI Developer
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: October 31, 2019
Organization: Techouts, Inc.
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: 60000 per annum
Required and Desired Skills:
· 0-2 years of experience developing engaging User Interfaces as part of large real-time, multi-tiered distributed system.
· Analytical skills to perform technical and functional analysis with strong communication skills.
· Flux/Redux, Angular, Java, J2EE, EcmaScript
Training will be provided for candidate with no experience.
· The business provides end to end services and advice across a full range of classes. . Leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to service clients. This platform helps realize a client's goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
· As we look towards re-imagining our Account opening experience, we are looking for strong UI developers to join our team in this re-architecture effort. The candidate will be responsible of developing our new client onboarding UI and interfacing with our back-end RESTful services.
· Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems and have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field. This role offers the opportunity to work directly with various stakeholders, including Technical Architects.
6010 W Spring Creek PKWY, Suite 333, 334
Plano, TX 75024