Equipment Operator II
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: December 6, 2018
Organization: SCDDSN-Whitten Center
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $18,229.00 - $33,728.00 Annually
High School Diploma. A valid driver's license is required. Must maintain a satisfactory driving record. Ability to meet schedules. An ability to perform operator maintenance is required. The ability to sit in an upright position for extended periods of time to perform driving tasks.
Under direct supervision, operates motor vehicles at Whitten Center and on public highways transporting Whitten Center residents to meet scheduled appointments. Transports for medical, educational, and social needs. Operates vans, buses, and automobiles. Performs other related duties in Transportation Department as needed.
- Vehicle Operations: driving, servicing, and checking vehicle safety items.
- Follows schedules for consumer transportation on Whitten Center campus.
- Transports consumers safely and securely.
- Transports consumers to sources of medical care off campus.
- Work involves driving in all types of weather.
- Other related duties such as cleaning vehicles, helping in other departments, etc.