Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Organization: Grand Harbor Golf &amp;
City: Ninety Six
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $16.00 / hour
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Have and maintain a valid South Carolina Driver's License
- Must be able to operate various equipment
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays with little or sometimes no notice
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with automotive, tractors and/or lawn equipment repairs
Now hiring equipment technician for local private community and golf course.
- Sharpen and adjust cutting reels and blades
- Perform maintenance and repair on a variety of commercial lawn and construction equipment and small engines
- Inspect and diagnose mechanical, electrical and hydraulic defects and problems
- Analyze equipment failures and recommend or perform solutions
- Estimate time, material and equipment required for assigned jobs
- Make frequent field calls and repairs onsite
- Manage shop facility to include keeping inventory of tools and supplies and records on equipment and materials
- Perform other duties assigned by management
200 Grand Harbor Blvd
Ninety Six, SC 29666
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.