Estimator / Project Manager
Date Posted: November 18, 2021
Deadline: December 31, 2021
Organization: Carolina Painting Co. of Easley, Inc.
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Starting $45,000 -$50,000
See Position Description
Job Position: Estimator for Industrial Painting Projects
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Maintain a presence and working relationship with current and new customers
- Analyzes blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare time, cost, and labor estimates for products, projects (new construction and existing facility scopes), or services, applying knowledge of specialized methodologies, techniques, principles, or processes
- Reviews data to define material, labor and equipment requirements to successfully bid and complete the projects
- Computes cost factors prepares estimates used for management purposes, like planning, organizing and scheduling work, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors and determining cost effectiveness
- Conducts special field related studies to develop and establish standard hour related cost data or effect cost reductions
- Consults with clients, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates resolve issues
- Project manage the jobs procured including:
- Coordinate schedules and pertinent job information with CPC management
- Order core materials for the project
- Communicate and manage project requirements for each job including correspondence with the customer, change orders, and required close-out documents
- Travel involved in the bid, procurement, and as necessary, the completion of projects. Travel will also include attending continuing educational events along with trade organizations shows and/or vendor product opportunities.
- Keen commitment to safety and quality through all phases of tasks noted above
- The ability to efficiently read and understand all project documents
Must be detail-oriented, customer focused, organized; possess a sense of urgency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to exercise prudent judgment in the absence of supervisors.
Ability to maintain utmost confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Base Salary: The range of current pay status for applicant is acceptable
- Company vehicle with company paid associated operating cost
or schedule an in person interview at 864-855-0600
Post Office Box 1201
407 Ross Avenue
Easley, SC 29641
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.