Date Posted: May 25, 2022
Deadline: June 25, 2022
Organization: FN America, LLC
Location: Columbia Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
A high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required. Higher education preferred.
One year of maintenance experience is preferred.
Skills and Competencies
All FN America employees are expected to demonstrate accountability, collaboration, communication, customer focus, and innovation. Additional requirements of this position include:
- Basic understanding of plumbing and repair.
- Basic understanding of electrical wiring for outlets and lighting.
- Basic carpentry skills.
- Ability to distinguish colors of wire in machinery.
Hand tools, power tools, and test equipment.
May be exposed to dangerous machinery and loud noises with temperature extremes. Must be able to regularly lift and move up to 25 pounds unassisted. Must have the ability to maneuver in tight spaces.
The Facilities Technician I performs general facilities maintenance tasks and assists in maintaining production and facility equipment in accordance with safety, predictive, and productive maintenance processes.
- Performs routine and preventative maintenance on machines.
- Constructs, modifies, maintains, and repairs equipment.
- Changes coolant and removes chips from Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machines throughout facility.
- Maintains lubrication tanks in CNC machines.
- Maintains a safe and orderly chip room and oil storage area and assists with inventory counts.
- Makes general facility repairs.
- Other duties as assigned.
797 Old Clemson Rd
Columbia, SC 29229
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.